Why join CODFI?
The Contact and Occupational Dermatoses Forum of India (CODFI) is a professional society that promotes, develops and disseminates information about contact dermatitis and occupational skin diseases in India.
- Helps promote research in contact dermatitis within India.
- Fellowships for members to train at excellent centers in India.
- Up-to-date information on the state of the art research and practice in relation to contact dermatitis.
- Attend CODFICON at reduced registration rates and earn CME credits at CODFICONS.
- Meet and network with distinguished national and international peers who share an interest in contact dermatitis.
FREE with your membership
- Discounted patch test kits for members through Systopic Labs.
- Recognition of your achievement, awards & fellowships.
- Programs to encourage dermatology residents and researchers to pursue careers in contact dermatitis.